If you want more information on how to do the diet:
If you want direct contact with the author of the book about the diet:
If you want to buy the book at Amazon.com:
- Shangri-la Diet at Amazon.com
- Also useful: : Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook)
If you are interested about things I've had to say about the diet:
- More posts and links on the Shangri-la diet.
- My review of the book. [buy the book here, includes cd, mp3 and other options]
- Another post on the diet.
- Who I am, Why I blog, the Shangri-la Diet and Me
- What I eat on the Shangri-la Diet
- My thread on my experiences at sethrobberts.com
- 62 pounds lost on the Shangri-la Diet (63.5 as of June 25, 2006).
If you are interested in other diet related links:
- I don't believe in diets, I think most of them are fraudulent and the authors know or should know what they are doing.
- of people
- Seth’s approach
- a whirl
- Free Twelve-Step Manual
- More Diet Links
- Alas, A Blog -- Collected Entries on Fat (scroll down)
- Understanding the Twelve Steps : An Interpretation and Guide
Finally, if you want a good judo club, with better instruction than I had hoped for:
- Dallas Judo
- Also, for weight trainging on one day a week, see: http://www.asep.org/jeponline/issue/Doc/Dec2004/Smith.doc
That pretty much says everything I have to say. I've used a number of sources of flavorless calories. Extra Light Olive Oil (ELOO), Grapeseed Oil, Canola Oil, Sugar in water, sugar cubes, natural whey protien. They all seem to work well. Currently I use natural whey protien in water and an ELOO/Grapeseed Oil mix. Just bought my first 32" belt because I needed a size smaller (though I'm still in size 34" pants). My chest is a 44 and my wife likes the way I look.
Wish you all the same, and recovery, always.