For a time when you need someone else's grief and someone else's humor.
We had a lot of books for Christmas at our house. (Yes, we had Christmas a day early because of work and other issues).
- Sergeant Nibley, Ph.D.: Memories of an Unlikely Screaming Eagle by Hugh Nibley and Alex Nibley
- Mormonism: THE STORY OF A NEW RELIGIOUS TRADITION by Jan Shipps (Paperback - Jan 1, 1987)
- Believing History: Latter-Day Saint Essays by Richard L. Bushman, Reid Larkin Neilson, and Jed Woodworth (Hardcover - April 2004) (soon to be a paperback)
- Rick Steves' Italy 2007 (Rick Steves) by Rick Steves (two copies, I gave one to Win and she gave one to me).
- Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson, and Greg Call -- Rachel picked this one out for herself.
- Empire by Orson Scott Card (Hardcover - Nov 28, 2006) -- Heather waited in line for three hours to get me an autographed copy.
- The Art of Throwing: Principles & Techniques A very pretty book.
- Hallelujah! Christmas With The Mormon Tabernacle Choir/The Vienna Boys' Choir
- Core Throwing Techniques of the Kodokan Judo Syllabus Volume 1: Dai Ikkyo
- and ...
I'd love to have the suggestions of any visitors of good books.