1. Get Connected- You know, make friends and then make more friends. Probably not a bad idea.
2. Keep a Journal- Do you think a blog no one reads would count?
3. Take Care of Yourself- Not as easy as it sounds, but I think this one is worth the effort and it should pay off in the long run, whether it builds resiliency or not.
4. Remain Hopeful- Find something good in every day. This builds gratitude and helps maintain a healthy perspective.
5. Take Action- Don't wait for things to change to suit you, but rather seek to change them to meet your needs. Make a plan and start taking active steps towards your goals.
That post has more useful information than all of
You're Stronger Than You Think: Tapping into the Secrets of Emotionally Resilient People by Peter A. Ubel (Mar 29, 2006)
At least as far as recovery goes. Now, I got what I needed for a brief in some litigation from the book, but not much for giving anyone advice.
Post a Comment