Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What do you do about Parrot Heads?

If you don't know, that is the nick name for Jimmy Buffett fans. My eight year old has picked up the habit, and rather solidly, as in get up and put Jimmy on continuous play to go to sleep to, borrow her mom's ipod for traveling in the car, etc.

Her birthday party (we celebrated it with a friend last week, though she does not turn nine until later) at the roller rink? Jimmy Buffett as a solid sound track (I even ended up tipping the DJ extra to ease his pain).

I guess there are worse things in life ;)

1 comment:

BrianJ said...

I use Relief Society Enrichment Nights (i.e., when my wife is away) as a time to introduce my daughters to really great, enriching music: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc. And now that we no longer live in a townhouse, we turn it up as load as we like....