Enkidu totally gets the short end of the stick though.
- No wonder the Epic of Gilgamesh is a classic:
- Father give me the Bull of Heaven,
- So he can kill Gilgamesh in his dwelling.
- If you do not give me the Bull of Heaven ,
- I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
- I will smash the doorposts, and leave the doors flat down,
- and will let the dead go up to eat the living!
- And the dead will outnumber the living!
- It will be awful!
You know how it is, any discussion kind of gets back to family, no matter where it starts.