Sunday, September 10, 2006

Her father can and does love her. But he is a guy ...

Will she have the strength to be herself and to not just take it like it is? Will she have the courage to show her true colors? Will she have the strengh and courage that I lack? I want so much for her. I want her to have a beautiful life where she decides what to do. Where she knows that her choices aren't limited. Where she finds love and accpetance and everybody can see she lives in beautful world.

Sounds like everyone's hope for their daughters. Even us guys, even when we don't fully understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sentiment. (I want the same for my sons, though it seems their choices and imposed limits will be different than those of my daughters)

It would seem you've done well with Heather in this regard. I have every confidence you will do the same for Rachel.