I've never seen anything like it, anywhere else.
Interesting, related posts:
- Cracks in the Wall I: Defining the Authoritarian Personality
- Cracks in the Wall II: Listening to the Leavers
- Cracks in the Wall III: Escape Ladders
- Tunnels & Bridges I: Divide and Conquer
- Tunnels & Bridges II: Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself
- Tunnels & Bridges III: A Bigger World
- Stereotypes, Sellouts, and Winning the Meme Wars
I never thought it was right to call up a man and try him because he erred in doctrine, it looks too much like ----ism and not like Latter day Saintism. ----ists have creeds which a man must believe or be kicked out of their church. I want the liberty of believing as I please, it feels so good not to be tramelled. It don't prove that a man is not a good man, because he errs in doctrine. (WoJS 183-184)I always wanted to write a doctrinal book or discuss a topic fraught with discord with that quote in the introduction.
I will go back to grief and loss and recovery and relationships in future posts.