Sunday, June 29, 2008

Robin, July 6, 1997 to August 31, 1997

Robin July 6, 1997 to August 31, 1997

I sit and wonder, could it really be eleven years ago that Robin was born on the sixth of July? Seems so long. In 1998 we were still in Wichita Falls. In 1999 I was starting a new job in Dallas. I'm amazed I could do it. It was only a year and a half after her death.

Now we are actually going to stay in town for a fourth of July which we have emotionally connected to Robin. I'm amazed that we are doing that. Sometimes I think I'll wake up and it will be 1992 again and Jessica and Courtney will still be alive, Robin will just be a dream of the future and I'll be in my thirties again, instead of in my fifties.

I'm glad Win made it safely back from girl's camp. I'd be lost without her. I tell her, but I don't think she realizes just how much she means to me.

1 comment:

Papa D said...

This is sweet, Stephen.