Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick links

Shangri-la Diet Information



BTW, a funny thing did happen today. Ran into someone I had not seen in a while and they did not recognize me. I both have a beard (I grew it on vacation for my wife, she loves beards) and I've lost about fifty or sixty pounds since I saw them last.



I know, I could look a lot better (this is me, just after working out), but I thought it might amuse people to see this picture. The beard comes off pretty soon, a beard in July isn't my idea of fun. Gives you a lot more sympathy for guys in the days without air conditioning who did hard work in the sun, beards and all. Pioneer day is coming, and they sacrificed a lot more than just not shaving.


Really easy-to-make bread
(makes two one pound loaves)

by Suzette Haden Elgin (Ozarque)

LDS Recovery
A Twelve-Step Blog

By John Anon

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Seth Robert's Interview:
http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=1456.0

Anonymous said...

I like the beard.

Anonymous said...

Great picture - always love the post workout "glow"