As a Father
- do not rush past fleeting moments
- do not over-schedule your child or children
- cut out excess commitments and encourage your wife to find time for herself
- find regular times to talk with each child every week
- pray, study and teach the gospel.
- notice what your wife does -- often and with positive feedback
- have regular times to talk about each child
- give your spouse time away from the children
- when you come home, engage your family, give your wife a break every time you come home as soon as you come home.
- actively interact with your family as soon as you come home (rather than getting into the habit of spending time decompressing).
I'm trying to incorporate those lessons.
On having a winning attitude: example
On how the example got that attitude
I like the blogger's attitude who wrote the second essay and have added them to my blogroll links so I don't forget to visit.