Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coping and thinking



I participate in a men's group on Saturday mornings.  It does my heart good.  I've been attending for years now.  Recently, I found someone else in it painful enough that I started showing up late, leaving early, looking for excuses not to be a part.  The group has dropped significantly in attendance.

That person has gotten under control and it was great to see the guys this morning.  They are important to me.

Found out this week that a good friend is terminal. He is hoping for a year and a half more of life, may or may not make it.  I'll respect  his privacy, but my heart goes out to him, far away that he is.  I'm still hoping he can make it to Texas for some barbecue before the end.

Peace.



Also, ran into http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php

Made me smile.

No comments: