I've collected posts under this label.
But, if you are interested in trying the diet, here is my best advice:
- Starting (or starting over) the SLD method (the first two months)
- Shangri-la Diet: moving on to months three and four
- Shangri-la Diet: Months Five and Six
- Plateaus are not failure (they happen regularly, then you lose more weight)
- Problems with the Shangri-la Diet? -- Solutions
- What if the Shangri-la Diet doesn't work for you?
- What I eat on the Shangri-la Diet
- Who I am, why I blog, the Shangri-la Diet and Me
- Interview with Seth Roberts (author of the Shangri-la Diet)
- Shangri-la Diet, maintenance -- keeping it off once you've lost the weight
|Price:||$13.57 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.38 (32%)|
For more, visit the forums, starting here: Re: What have you learned from the forums? (part 2)
Best wishes, Stephen.