Saturday, April 11, 2009

So, where is life these days?

Much of what I am doing is learning to cope with being happy. That doesn't give me much to write about (though it should, it is the final stage of grief work).

Did see Peter S. Beagle today and got an autograph. He was great wronged in the matters involving The Last Unicorn, a movie and a book I've loved.



THE LAST UNICORN — 25th Anniversary Widescreen DVD, STORY AND SCREENPLAY BY PETER S. BEAGLE ( $15 unsigned / $25 signed / $30 personalized )
THIS EDITION IS APPROVED BY PETER S. BEAGLE. MORE THAN HALF THE PURCHASE PRICE GOES TO SUPPORT HIM AND HIS WORKS. (Note: if you buy it elsewhere, he doesn't get anything at all. See www.conlanpress/youcanhelp for more information.)

The Last Unicorn: 25th Anniversary Edition DVD tells the tale of a unicorn who sets out on an extraordinary quest to find the rest of her kind, long missing from the world. With a screenplay by Peter S. Beagle, based on his own classic novel, this special edition DVD is available for the first time in the United States in a widescreen version. It brings the film to life in its highest quality ever, with digitally remastered audio and video, new foil-printed slipcase packaging, and extras including a video interview with Peter. ALL SIGNED COPIES WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED IN THREE PLACES: DVD, COVER, AND SLIPCASE. Available now. Allow extra time for signing.


I was glad to donate and to buy some prints I've wanted for more than a year.

Mostly these days, I look forward to coming back from my early Saturday morning meeting to see my wife coming home from work and to just lay down with her so she can fall asleep in my arms. Things like that don't make for much to blog about, but they give me a great deal of joy and happiness.